GET.invest Virtual Matchmaking
GET.invest Matchmaking is part of the services offered by GET.invest to mobilise investments in renewable energy projects and businesses. It will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, public and private investors and policymakers a series of select personal meetings. As a SEFEA participant, you are automatically registered for the GET.invest Matchmaking.
The proven GET.invest Matchmaking format offers:
- An online platform, where participants can present themselves and their business, browse the profiles of other attendees, and request meetings with a single click.
- A free mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) where participants can manage their meetings when- and wherever they want.
- Virtual 1:1 meetings taking place directly on the SEFEA event platform.
- Personal assistance from the GET.invest Matchmaking team before and during the event.
The GET.invest Matchmaking with bilateral virtual meetings will be held from 09:00 EAT (08:00 CEST) on Thu, 15th June to 17:00 EAT (16:00 CEST) on Fri, 30th June. Therefore it will be possible to book meetings before, during and after the SEFEA event (22th to 24th June). During the Matchmaking time period each participant will be able to request meetings at any time of either 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. During the scheduling process, you will be notified whether the requested meeting time is outside the usual business hours (depending of the time zones of your meeting partners).
Timeline for Participants
To participate in the Live Stage SEFEA 2021 and the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking please follow these steps:
27rd Apr - 30th Jun 2021 hhjhöhöhöhgng
Registration & Profile creation
and confirm your attendance at the Live Stage SEFEA 2021.
Create a detailed business profile including your cooperation
interests. After signing up, you are automatically registered for the GET.invest Matchmaking.|
|8th - 30th Jun 2021||Book 1:1 meetings|
Send meetings requests to participants of your choice. After approving the request, your meeting partner will schedule the meeting. Answer and schedule meeting requests that you receive.
We highly recommend to import the ics-file of each meeting into your digital calendar. You will find the files in the meeting request email (as for the invited participant) and, when the meeting request was accepted, in the meeting confirmation email (as for the requesting participant). We would also recommend to set a reminder for every meeting.
|8th - 30th Jun 2021||Prepare your participation n||Check your scheduled meetings via the Menu "Meetings" (log-in required). Test your webcam and microphone by clicking on the green button.|
|15th - 30th Jun 2021||Participate in the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking ||Open the event website
by using a recent version of Chrome.
Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Start your meetings following the link from the agenda or directly via the tab “Meetings” by clicking on the green button “Start Meeting”.|
|22nd Jun 2021,|
14:00 - 17:15 EAT
(13:00 - 16:15 CEST)
23rd Jun 2021,
13:45 - 18:45 EAT
(12:45 - 17:45 CEST)
24th Jun 2021,
14:00 - 17:00 EAT
(13:00 - 16:00 CEST)
|Participate in the Live Sessions||Open the event website by using a recent version of Chrome. Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Join the live sessions by clicking on the Live Stage Link in your agenda or the button Live Stage in the header menu. Choose your preferred audio option in the dropdown menu above the live stage.|
Instructions for Virtual 1:1 Meetings
- When requesting a meeting, you can choose the length of the meeting (15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes) at any time during the Matchmaking period.
- 1:1 meetings have to be managed remotely via Video Calls.
- Use devices having a Webcam & Microphone installed, preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End) - Please start and end your meetings as indicated to avoid waiting times for your meeting partners.
- The Video conferencing is provided by the b2match platform, thus no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) show a button "Start Meeting" and date/time of the respective meetings.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the "Start Meeting" button (see Menu: Meetings or Agenda)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show up? - Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.
In case you want to unsubscribe from sending and receiving requests for 1:1 meetings via video calls, please login to your account, open the “Meetings” tab, and click on “Availability” to sign-in/sign-out from the Matchmaking.